About the client: A US-based technology giant
Industry: High Tech
The Business Benefits
For Workday Inbox items as the approval and reject actions cannot be performed, a deep-link solution has been implemented. Also the team worked closely with the functional resource of Workday to create Custom Report and identified the columns. Irrespective of the instance, the Coupa Requisition had also been taken for analysis. Initially Boomi MDM was used to handle the document caching with Redis Cache, but later the team decided to replace MDM Redis Cache due to licensing cost and accessibility improvement issues.
Apart from building the integration, our team had also developed a solution for attachment as the link expires every 30 minutes. The team has helped build a product which is a one-stop destination for the company to take all necessary actions pertaining to employees.
The requirements include testing, developing, and implementing a UI application for Workspace ONE with Boomi Service like Integration and ConnectNow . Our team created the Proof of Concept after a complete demo as per the client's available capacity. As per the built ipack, the Auth Service of business systems must be configured.
The requirement of the client had been to build an app that can integrate other apps like Salesforce Opportunity, ServiceNow, Workday, Coupa, Concur, JIRA Service /desk, Adobe Sign, Salesforce CPQ, Sales SOX Certification, and Redis Cache implementation. Keeping that in mind, the team analyzed the business application, its available mode of integration, and built the ipacks.
Setting up sandbox instances
Identifying Auth Mechanism
Analyzing API’s as per design
- 100% test cases automated for Phase1 and Phase2
- Continuous Integration and testing framework implemented using Jenkins
- Scheduled and Concurrent execution on different environments reduced time to market by 30% - 40%
- Owned 100% UAT execution for Release which helped developers to quickly get the health check status of the newly deployed code. All the evidence and screenshots have been shared and reviewed by the Development Team
- Early identification of defects by automated test execution has helped to reduced 80% of the efforts in UAT phase