Oracle cloud SAAS applications do not have a trade management solution, typically used by High Tech Manufacturers, Retailers and Distributors. Jade global has built a solution to bridge this gap and provide these organizations a solution to manage their trade budgets (promotions), claims and chargebacks effectively. This solution can be extended to multiple other industries as well as ERP applications.
Why Trade Management?
In fusion/cloud SaaS, Trade Management module is not released yet. This is also the case with many other ERP applications. To meet the requirement Jade has built a solution using Oracle Cloud PaaS and Fusion Cloud SAAS integration APIs, in order to provide customers with a fully integrated, seamless trade management solution for Oracle Fusion Cloud SAAS applications. This trade management solution is highly modular in nature and can be used for any other ERP application.
The key features of this solution include:
- Managing trade budgets related to business promotions, design-wins, special pricing requests, rebates, deductions, freights, etc.
- Configuration options for budgets and claims to be at multiple levels – customer account, bill to, ship to, order type, product category, individual product, fulfillment organization, etc. This is configurable and be extended to other business drivers.
- Managing Approval and consumption of budgeted funds.
- Automatic budget accruals and budget utilization for trade transactions, based on preconfigured parameters.
- Managing Claims life cycle - Entry, Splitting, Approval, rejection, accounting and closure
- Allow claims in both directions – for and against a channel partner
- Bulk Claims Entry through File Upload [ high volume of transactions]
- Mass settlement of approved claims with on account credit memo in AR
- Integrations with AR, AP and order management in Oracle cloud
- Trade funds and claim expense accounting
- Aging of pending claims by customer account
- Analysis and management reporting – Budget summery [ by customer, by budget type]