Salesforce Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) and Billing Implementation Services
Salesforce CPQ allows organizations to eliminate errors and improve accuracy of quotes to generate new business, contracts, amendments and renewals. Adding the native SFDC CPQ app to your Sales Cloud enables the Sales organization to optimally configure, price and share a branded quote document with a consistent experience. CPQ brings the flexibility to address various pricing models, which include subscriptions, volume-based and key customer pricing integrated with Products and Price Books in Salesforce. Jade Global has enabled several leading high-tech organizations to scale their business operations and achieve sales excellence. Our CPQ experts are available to help your organization optimally create and price deals, share consistent quotes, accelerate renewals and enhance customer relationships.
Why Leverage Jade Global as your CPQ Implementation Partner?
- We help customers envision the journey to connect front office, middle office and back office with inhouse consultants in various technologies
- 250+ Certified expert with experience to implement CPQ with multiple enterprise companies
- Expertise in implementing complete Lead to Cash lifecycle (CPQ + BILLING + ERP)
- Help companies shift to a renewable revenue model (recurring)
- Expertise in painting an end to end process for customer connecting front office, middle office & back office
How Jade Global will help you implement CPQ?
Select right CPQ tool for your sales organization?
How to connect your front end, back end in a complete lead to cash process?
Key considerations while implementing CPQ is to envision how would your data flow in your complete Lead to Cash lifecycle. Jade Global has inhouse capabilities in frontend in the form of Salesforce and middleware like Boomi, Mulesoft, and backend systems like NetSuite, Oracle EBS, Oracle Cloud, Workday, SAP, etc.
What are the different scenarios that you might need to consider while implementing CPQ?
Do you feel creating and sending a quote or proposal is taking too long?
Which product selling models are supported by CPQ?
Which key non-GAAP metrics can you get from your CPQ implementation?
- Cost per Acquisition
- Monthly / Annual Recurring Revenue
- Total Contract Value
- Churn / Renewal Rates
- Customer Lifetime Value
- Avg. Revenue per User
- Days Sales Outstanding
- Revenue Backlog
What are different models to implement billing in upstream or downstream?
Traditional Features: Experts at connecting Orders to ERP System (Billing downstream)
New Features: Experts in doing billing upstream using Salesforce Billing/ Conga (Apttus) Billing and invoicing (Lead to Invoice)
New Features: Experts in doing billing using Salesforce Billing/ Conga (Apttus) Billing and payment gateway integrations upstream (Syncing financial information downstream)
Benefits of Leveraging Jade Global as your CPQ Implementation Partner
- Establish (Critical) Success Criteria Our advisory team partners with sales leadership to establish critical success criteria including pricing configurations, quoting, contract and e-signature integration.
- 360° Views Sales reps and sales operations benefit from enhanced 360° views of each customer, service contract, adoption metric, renewal status and order history.
- Facilitate Change Enable business readiness and optimize the enterprise footprint. Seamlessly sequence data and sales rep experiences to create a happy path for new customer contracts, renewals and better customer relationships.
- Uncover Soft Requirements & Best Practices Leverage guided selling to share how top performers navigate product selection, winning sales paths, and achieve quotas.
Jade Global’s latest solutions, success stories, and visions for the future.
Explore our insights to discover trends, capabilities, and industry approaches that will transform your business and deliver a fresh perspective.