Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) is the standard electronic format to exchange documents between business partners. EDI continues to prove its major business value and demonstrate benefits by lowering costs, improving speed, accuracy, and business efficiency. 85% of all the electronic business transactions take place using EDI.
- Accredited Standards Committee X12 (ASC X12)
- Evolution of IoT pushed the necessity of integration between the backend systems
- Seamless Integration and Orchestration of Data across application
- Multi-layer complex data sets
- Data Accuracy with maintaining the security and compliance
- The volume of disconnected, distributed, diverse data sources and types involved is high
- Data Migration and Integrity