Lead the transition to new rules and drive compliance initiatives powered by Jade Global’s expertise and support
ASC-606 is a definite push to become the norm for all companies in the coming years and seems to be similar to the SOX compliance initiative run in early 2000. All companies must comply by 2019!
Given the requirement to drive compliance, there is a need to address and inherit the requirements of ASC-606 to move to a supported automation platform. There is a need to gather data from various source systems and keep them stable and ongoing. Some of the leading solutions available to do so are RevPro, Oracle Revenue Management Cloud Service (RMCS) and Netsuite’s ARM.
All these solutions are available exclusively in the Cloud (or on-prem if required), though the push is to move to the Cloud eventually. These solutions are designed to consume data from various sources and push data out to financial systems after applying revenue rules and policies in a systematic manner.
Jade Global has wide expertise with multiple revenue recognition projects even prior to the onset of the new ASC-606 requirements. We can build a design within revenue recognition products to provide you the rules engines need to address your business requirements.
Our experience coupled with focus on business process and integration practice, we can provide tools and support to get the most from your transformation to new rules that are in line with compliance measures.
Our assessment will look at your business applications and technology to focus on building a comprehensive and end to end roadmap. With a focus on business process and streamlining work flow we ensure that the transition is hassle free. Tools and work products help manage data inconsistencies within source systems that provide the data needed to ensure the revenue recognition rules/engine can perform to its best capabilities.
Advantages of Oracle Revenue Management SolutionSome of the key business challenges include:
- Gain real-time access to live revenue data – revenue waterfall
- Proactively resolve issues to expedite automated processing
- Control costs and increase visibility into revenue rules and policies
- Reduce transaction processing costs and reporting errors
- Comply with global accounting standards and multiple legislative, industry needs
Oracle Platinum Partner, Certified Oracle Cloud Select Partner and Oracle, Go To Partner with Zuora and Netsuite capabilities as well
- Cloud Excellence Implementer (CEI) certified.
- Over a dozen ASC-606 implementations and with Zuora’s product and Netsuite ARM.
- Jade Global tested solutions and automation tools and offerings
- Jade Integrator – built and honed over our more than a dozen implementations.
- Jade Cloud Implementation Methodology
Why should you choose Jade Global?
- Make a strong business case understanding the benefits, risks and ROI for migration to the new compliance initiative.
- Get a tailored roadmap for your organization!
- Align your RevRec Roadmap with business objectives.
- Understand change management and operational readiness effort requirements
Jade Global’s latest solutions, success stories, and visions for the future.
Explore our insights to discover trends, capabilities, and industry approaches that will transform your business and deliver a fresh perspective.