About the Client
OmniVision Technologies is a privately held fabless semiconductor company that designs and develops advanced digital imaging solutions for mobile phones, notebooks, webcams, surveillance cameras, digital still and video cameras, and automotive and medical imaging systems. In addition, they were the first company to introduce commercial image sensors using backside illumination (OmniBSI™). With more than 1,600 employees worldwide and over 6.5 billion products shipped, OmniVision is at the forefront of the digital imaging technology revolution. OmniVision was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, with outsourced manufacturing centers in Asia.
Frequent network timeout issues and limitations leading to performance degradation.
Exponentially increasing spend on a dedicated pipe network, travel, and hardware.
- The expensive dedicated pipe network.
- All maintenance tasks required in-person travel, increasing the cost of maintenance.
- Frequent network timeout issues.
- Performance degradation due to network limitations.
- Issues with Oracle Application server and database server in DR site: Slow site sync, expensive and unusable as a standby database due to limited bandwidth.
Read about Jade Global's unique solution to their challenges.