Our Client is a privately held garment manufacturer whose large selection of women’s and children’s clothing is marketed under private labels and its own through major retail and online stores in the United States.
- To scan worksheet for ordered (expected) quantities
- To count (Actual) garment lot for style, color, and size.
- To identify missing garments (expected – actual)
- To identify wrong garments that are placed in the queue by error
- Clearing house is responsible for the right count of the expected garments as mentioned in the warehouse. Short quantities lead to chargebacks from the customers
- Manual verification of price labels is error prone
- The barcode on the price tag may be unreadable and may go undetected
Jade Global’s Solution – Clearing House Audit
- Worksheet barcodes provide the expected quantities and are checked against the price label
- System alerts (beeping device) when scanned barcode is unreadable or does not belong to the expected lot
- At the end of the audit cycle the user can see the missing quantities and can get the same from the stock
- Easy to use solution for warehouse personnel
- Protects manufacturer from customer chargebacks as the shipped quantity is accurate and an audit trail is available if required