Client - Adaptive Insights, Inc.
Industry - Technology
About the Client
Adaptive Insights, Inc., formerly Adaptive Planning, Inc., is a Software as a Service company that provides cloud-based software solutions. The company operates Adaptive Insights Business Planning platform, which helps enterprises model their businesses, monitor and analyze financial and sales performance and manage productivity. Adaptive Insights is headquartered in Palo Alto, California and was founded in 2003.
- Out-of-the-box (OOTB) functionalities did not meet certain business requirements
- Not able to perform exhaustive testing as quickly as items were being developed
- Low fidelity in quote formatting
- Products being quoted and presented in suboptimal or incorrect combinations
- Long list of products without any groupings and significant training needs to impart tribal knowledge experience
- Sales approvals were handled in a variety of online and offline methods; lack of mobile capabilities for ease and velocity of approvals
- Technical and process debt of the instance, due to moving fast through several growth milestones. Instance health required attention.
- Business process innovations and the CRM solution were not always in alignment
- Lead-to-quote conversion process was cumbersome, Quote-to-Cash process was not effective
- Loose sharing models across sales and data; too much sales data exposed to partners
- Duplicate leads and contacts created, no feature for finding matching leads/contacts
- No way for multiple signing of documents