Client - Active Interest Media Inc. (AIM)
Industry - Media & Entertainment
About the Client
Active Interest Media (AIM Media) is one of the world’s largest publishers of leading consumer magazines. AIM operates websites, runs consumer and trade events, produces and markets ﬁlms, TV shows, videos and books, and organizes competitions such as boat and ﬁtness shows. It spans a global reach of 40 million readers, fans, and attendees in 85 countries. AIM was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in El Segundo, California.
Jade Global has been instrumental in navigating us through the complex and difficult processes to convert our business to the Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP and EPBCS products. The lead manager on our account was remarkably patient, knowledgeable and helpful...Jade brought in their prebuilt artifacts and solutions, which were instrumental in our success. Jade has been a reliable professional partner in our path to a new ERP solution.
Thomas W. Urbanski CPA
Senior Director, Active Interest Media
- All the acquired businesses were using disparate platforms and multiple applications. These needed to be integrated in a single system
- AIM wanted to add controls for expense management
- Traceability of expenses & payments was required
- Reporting & distribution needed to be streamlined. Accurate accounting was required to allow business reporting for each group as an independent entity.
- AIM wanted to reduce manual activities and ensure systematic accounting throughout the organization
- AIM wanted to integrate a new sales engine with the accounting system