Providing operational and admin support through ITSM and HR Service Delivery leveraging enhanced ServiceNow for a leading cloud-based loan origination platform provider.
Increased user satisfaction, lesser manual work for new hire management, and easier upgrade & maintenance using automation for this ServiceNow user.
About the Client
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based loan origination platform provider for the mortgage industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, lower origination costs and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality, and efficiency.
Thank you so much for your diligence and hard work leading to the completion of this project. It took some good research, coordination, and flexibility to make it happen. Appreciate the teamwork. Nicely Done!
- Preethy Edwin, Director, IT - Applications
Ellie Mae had been using ServiceNow for IT and HR.
Key requirements and pain areas –
- Provide operational and administration support
- Build new catalog items and workflows
- Collaboration application request – this is used to request access to collaborations apps
- Return to office request - Due to COVID-19, whenever any user needs to return to the office, they would be required to submit this request by providing their travel and health details. This would ensure safety at the workplace
- Provide a solution to overcome the following pain areas while onboarding employees
- Lengthy and not intuitive New Hire Form
- Only 1 employee can be onboarded at a time. Need to onboard multiple users with the same profile
- Managers don’t know what hardware/software a new employee or contractor needs during onboarding
- No capability to copy access from an existing user
- Performance issues due to the complexity of the workflow
- Add Dashboard/Reports for multiple teams
- Need a solution by which users can schedule online appointments with IT teams if they have any IT related questions or issues