About the client
Advent Health System is a non-proﬁt health care organization that operates facilities within the Southern and Midwestern regions of the United States. It is the largest not-for-proﬁt Protestant health care provider and one of the largest non-proﬁt health systems in the nation.
We are impressed by your knowledge, professionalism, and awesome personalities. It was a pleasure working with you all. This was a challenging project, but your well-organized approach, quick handling of issues, and easy to get-along-with team members, made things progress smoothly. You helped to keep us on track every step of the way.
- Advent Health was looking to upgrade their Oracle BI Applications from the de-supported version to the latest and greatest
- Migrate complex Informatica ETL mappings and relevant BI components to ODI ecosystem
- Enable business teams (Procurement, Finance, Projects Accounting, SCM, Sales & Marketing) with advanced BI dashboards
- Enable Self-Service capabilities to grant access of the enterprise data to the power users
- The migration from Oracle BI Applications 7.9 to 11.x requires re-implementation as there is no direct upgrade path possible
- Lack of in-house ODI experts and longer migration path estimated
- The original implementation team is not around
- High dependencies on the upgrade with other critical in-ﬂight projects like rollout to Florida hospitals
- Longer time to deliver business reports and dashboards