Our Client is an IT infrastructure performance company for networks, applications and storage. Their family of WAN Optimization solutions optimizes business growth by increasing application acceleration, enabling IT Consolidation, and providing enterprise-wide network and application visibility – all while eliminating the need to increase bandwidth, storage or servers.
- To implement a self-service solution for purchase requisition generation and approval for US operations
- To implement Employee - Supervisor based hierarchy for approval process
- To automate controls for FP&A approvals
- Employees were using Excel templates to track and create requisitions
- Purchase requisition approvals across the approval chain, including both the client’s organizational hierarchy and the FP&A group, were being made manually through emails
- Lack of integration with Oracle EBS caused an A/C code to be entered inaccurately that causes FP&A to approve all requisitions.
- Tracking the status of purchase requisition were generated by manual reports
Jade Global Solution – iProcurement Implementation
- Implemented iProcurement enabling out of box functionalities including automatic email approvals
- Implemented rule-based AME approvals for employee supervisor and FP&A groups
- Set up Account Generator to default relevant account codes
- Leveraged smart forms for additional information that was not originally available in standard fields.
- Streamlined business process for the purchase requisition and approvals
- Implemented FP&A controls in the approval process
- Availability of tracking for all the spends
- Self-Service for the users for creating and tracking the purchase requisition