Jade Global’s Oracle iSupport solution allowed our customer, a leading high technology company in Silicon Valley, to improve customer responsiveness, customer lead times, and customer retention, and lower operational costs — in only 4 months.
Our Customer’s Challenge
Already having implemented Oracle Depot Repair and Oracle Service modules, our customer’s major challenge was customer service. While return merchandise authorization (RMA) processing was taking several months, neither their customers nor their customer service had any visibility into the RMA process. This lead to major customer satisfaction issues.
The entire process was plagued by various pain-points. Due to lack of transparency and ease of use, client was loosing Repair Revenues.
Customer’s goal was to allow customers to create their own RMAs over the internet and only manage exceptions through its Customer Service back-office, thereby reducing overheads.
Customer identified the problem at a high level, but had no solution to fix the problem and resolve customer satisfaction issue.
- Architecting the solution using Oracle 11i platform, and converting a concept into a reality using oracle iSupport and Depot Repair.
- Back-end Automation around Oracle modules including Oracle Depot Repair, Oracle Order Management and Oracle Pricing ensured minimal manual intervention and seamless process flow up to invoicing.
- Customized Exception Management system enabled service agents to manage exceptions in the RMA capture process effectively.
- The strategy was executed by proven Jade Global methodologies for the Onsite/Offshore model, keeping the Client involved at all stages and having the majority of work performed Offshore to get maximum value for the customer.
- This customized solution fulfilled our customer’s organizational objectives by enhancing flexibility in meeting customer requirements, driving focus on ‘Voice of the Customer’, and improving customer responsiveness and lead times.
- Higher customer retention – Client was impressed with the team effort and Jade Global is now handling multiple projects for this client.
- Completed all activities successfully within aggressive timelines.
- At the peak of the project Jade Global had a team of 6 offshore and 1 Onsite personnel.
- The project was executed within 4 months.
- Project was closely monitored by client for successful completion within the planned schedule – Client was happy with the regular status updates and the onsite/offshore.
- Post–migration support has helped lower operational costs and sustain benefits.
A technology leader providing critical instruments and systems integration solutions in advanced gas and chemical delivery to the global semiconductor and electronics industries. Its customer base includes both original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and fab owners. The customer has more than 15 offices worldwide providing direct sales, service and applications support.
- Industry: Industrial Manufacturing
- Employees: 100
- Headquarters: San Jose, CA
I commend Jade Global on their knowledge, professionalism, dedication and hard work.