Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) addressed our customer’s unique challenges in the fabless semiconductor industry segment such as enabling data integrity, refined business processes and integration of Financial & Manufacturing Modules — among their many benefits.
Our Customer’s Challenge
The customer was using Ceridian HR/Payroll for basic record keeping of their employee’s demographics, assignment, and compensation data, and generating payrolls for the US. International data was kept at a bare minimum and most of the detail compensation data was kept on spreadsheets. They were also recording employees into their existing Oracle HRMS (11.03 shared mode) to support financial and manufacturing transactions in the Oracle ERP system.
- Transfer all current employee data from Ceridian HR and spreadsheets to a fully implemented Oracle HRMS core.
- Provide interfaces to outsourced benefits provider and the Ceridian payroll system.
- Provide for International record keeping and reporting.
Jade Global implemented Core HRMS functionality to support standard employee demographics, multiple assignments, and general compensation record keeping including international employees. This included functionality for Job Requisition, Applicant Tracking, Hiring, Employee Management, Terminations, storage of non-outsourced benefits, custom data fields and Payroll interfaces.
We also facilitated of the conversion of 650 employee records, and creation of new assignment structures to support over 1290 job, grade, and range combinations to maintain a diverse international work force. Discoverer reports were created to provide Human Resources access to the employees, benefits, and compensation data to support company and legislative reporting needs.
- Elimination of double data entry.
- Signal source record keeping.
- Higher levels of data integrity.
- Refinement of business processes to achieve best practices and tighter integration with Financial and Manufacturing modules.