It is essential for enterprises to optimize the performance their IT infrastructure to suffice their business requirement. The basic requirement of any business is to have an available and operational IT infrastructure that could deliver differentiated value to the customer. Jade Global’s Infrastructure Management Services ensure an agile, flexible, ever-available and secure IT infrastructure that allows better integration with existing IT footprint, while providing complete transparency of operations.
Jade Global’s Infrastructure Management Services supports a spectrum of technologies through the ServiceNow platform. The technologies supported includes:
- Network:Routing, Switching, IPT, UCM and UCCX
- System:Windows, Vmware, Solaris, AIX, HPUX, Linux
- Backup:Netbackup, BackupExec, HP Data Protector, Tivoli Storage Manager
- Storage:EMC Clarion, IBM Xiv, HP MSA/EVA, Netapp
- Incident Management:24x7 proactive monitoring to identify any failures in database, network, storage, servers or any part of IT infrastructure.
- Change Management:Constant updates of user requests and 24x7 device management.
- Problem Management:Deep analysis of the root cause of the problem to negate any future reoccurrences.
- Capacity & Availability Management:Reporting the availability and utilization of the database and infrastructure, their performance and service levels.
- Knowledge Management:Multi-tiered documentation of work instructions, process guidelines and known errors.
- Proprietary Knowledge:Tool based proactive problem management that identifies any anomaly in system behavior and sends appropriate alerts
- Focus on Strategic Initiatives:Free Operations Manager’s bandwidth to focus on customer centric strategic initiatives.
- 24x7 Remote Monitoring:Monitoring and system administration from remote location reduces cost of infrastructure and operations by upto 40%