Jade Global Press Releases
Jade Global Managed
Services Edge
  • 40% reduction in support costs in one year **
  • 25% improvement in Customer Satisfaction in one year **
  • Flexibility to scale-up and scale-down
  • Support Models: Dedicated Resources, Shared Resources, Pay-Per-Use
It is estimated that a typical large enterprise today spends up to 80% of their IT budget on Maintenance and Support of their existing systems leaving only 20% of the budget for innovation and strategic projects. IT organizations stuck in this 80-20 trap are unable to meet the needs of demanding business users. CIOs with limited budgets are forced to choose between essential new efforts in Analytics, Cloud, Mobile or Social and deliver high quality IT services at a low cost with few resources. Jade Global offers comprehensive IT Support solutions designed to help CIOs build next generation IT organizations. CIOs not preoccupied with IT support issues, can focus on becoming business enablers with innovative IT solutions.

Challenges Associated with Traditional Managed Services Models

  • Maintaining a team of expert consultants
  • Building new competencies
  • Adherence to process and maintaining SLA’s
  • 24hr/7 Support
  • Managing demand fluctuations - Ramp-up/ramp-down
  • Unavailability of trained consultant/experts to execute complex pilots, large development work
  • Methodology to address pilots, PoC, development work on need basis, possibly within Managed Services
  • Service models to address various IT needs

Jade Global Application Maintenance & Support Methodologies

Support process frameworks are developed to drive excellence in IT operations. However, most of the time these processes are manipulated and cause end-user frustration, rather than enabling business. Jade Global follows a support methodology based on continuous improvement and feedback. It is a preventative, corrective and adaptive process to support operations that allow IT organizations to become seamless and more efficient over a period of time leading to better customer support.

Jade Global has a strong expertise in ITIL process framework and experience in how to create a strong customer experience by excellent customer service and visible and transparent IT operations focused on understanding the needs of end users.

Jade Global Approach

Jade's engagement model is based on shared services with focus on value than the resources and ensures that IT support keep on evolving as per changing business scenario providing support 24x7x365.

Managed Services

  • Enterprise Applications Support
    - Oracle EBS 11i/12, Siebel, Salesforce, Agile PLM, Oracle BI Apps, Hyperion, Microsoft, ServiceNow
  • Custom Applications Support
    - .Net, Java, Force.com, Delphi, Kapow, SharePoint, Discoverer OAF, Forms/PL SQL, SOA, Apex, CreateNow
  • DBA Support
    - Oracle Core DBA, Oracle Apps DBA, SQL Server, My SQL
  • BI and Middleware Support
    - OBIEE, Informatica, ODI, DAC, OWB, Siebel Answers Oracle SOA, WebLogic
  • Troubleshooting
  • QA & Functional Testing
  • Technical Enhancements
  • Minor bug-fixes
  • Period End Support
  • User Creation and Maintenance
  • Backup and Recovery
  • Patching and verification
  • Cloning, Instance Maintenance
  • Usage Monitoring
  • Performance Tuning, Capacity planning
  • Troubleshooting
  • Batch-Job (ETL) Monitoring
  • Performance Tuning
  • Period/Quarter End Support
  • Health Checks
  • Call Handling
  • Ticket Creation
  • SLA Monitoring
  • Escalation Management
  • Service Desk and Incident Management
  • Problem Management
  • Change Management
  • Release Management
  • Configuration Management
  • Dedicated Resource - Fixed Price with SLA’S, Onsite/Offshore
  • Shared Resource - Fixed Price with SLA’s, Onsite/Offshore
  • Pay-Per-Use - SLA’s, Onsite/Offshore
  • Pay-Per-Use - No SLA’s, Offshore

** Subject to adoption of Jade Global suggested Process Methodologies and Tools