The Solar industry has been transforming very rapidly since the last decade and is expected to continue to do so in the foreseeable future. The rapid changes and the political debate across the globe towards subsidies and rebates for the solar industry have all contributed to an uncertainty in the Industry. The industry also faces competition from energy alternatives like oil, coal, nuclear and other renewable energy sources. The break-even point for solar to compete with other energy industries is ever changing.
This has created challenges for solar manufacturers, installers, leasers and distributors to create business processes and IT solutions to rapidly adapt to changes, both internal and external, to stay viable.
Jade Global has helped many solar companies in their mission of providing economical solar solutions for commercial and residential purposes.
Jade Global has created a number of reusable solutions and IPs for solar companies to better manage:
- Shop floor management
- Supply chain and distribution planning
- Leasing and revenue management
- Project management and regulatory reporting
We have also created solutions for quickly integrating the extended solar supply chain within Oracle applications.
Our customers have benefited from better visibility across supply chain and distribution channel, lower inventory costs, faster response to industry changes, better reporting – management and regulatory, and improved customer relationship.
A typical Fashion company receives thousands of garments in a day across its warehouses. With short shelf lives these apparels are required to be in stores by a certain date. Without appropriate systems in place companies are dependent on paper work and warehouse personnel to keep track of garments inside the warehouse.
Managing this manual tracking system can be a nightmare and not to mention, highly error prone. Gathering critical metrics such as real-time visibility of the inventory can be a challenge. Manual processes can lead to data duplication and errors because of misrepresentation in some cases. Inventory counting can be a lengthy process due of unavailability of on-hand inventory reports.
- Distributed data entry and Bar Code Generation. Entry of garment lots is done from any networked computer with minimal data entry.
- Bar Code Scanning. Warehouse personnel can use a handheld PDA device to read the bar code and update its storage location. Merchandisers/Inventory managers can find garments on any networked computer.
- Physical Inventory Count.
- Comprehensive Inventory Database. All data entered is immediately stored in a central database for querying and reporting.
- Inventory Searching. All inventory items and locations are searchable from any networked computer/handheld PDA device.
- Packing Audit. Warehouse personnel can verify the garment amount using PDA device for packing. Warehouse personnel can scan picking ticket barcode and garment barcodes to audit garments just before garments are packed. System records audit details for reporting and analysis.
- A system is in place to search and track the garments within the warehouses. Anybody who needs to find the garment can do so through user-friendly screen options.
- Garments are no longer misplaced or lost because the garment location is always known.
- Losses are reduced as the system is used as a precursor for inventory counting and chances of unrecorded inventory are greatly reduced.
- Administrative work is reduced to enter the missing data in a master database.
- This positions the company with the ability to add more functionality in the future such as adding inventory receiving at a detail level recording not just the style but the color, the size, and the label for each garment.
Jade Global has been working with High Tech companies for over a decade and has implemented ERP, Supply Chain, CRM, HRMS, BI and industry specific solutions for many High Tech companies. Our consultants have vast domain experience and this coupled with our expertise in Oracle suite of solutions, puts us in a unique advisory position and our clients have leveraged this experience.
Contact us to speak with our High Tech Solutions team to learn more about our services and how we can help solve your specific business challenges.
Today’s fabless semiconductor manufacturing companies face several challenges that typical revolve around outsourcing manufacturing activities to sub-contractors for processing, assembly and testing with sub-contractors operating in different time zones
- End-to-end visibility in the complete manufacturing process
- Manage Job starts and finishes
- Good visibility of the inventory and work in progress (WIP) items
- Capture each operation of SORT, Assembly, Test, Program, BIN, Mark & Pack in the system to reflect activities of the sub-contractor
- Lot based tracking and manipulative power to Merge, Split and Translate lots
- Track date codes with lots
- Manage and streamline actual work delivered and payment process for subcontractors
- Capture information on yield costing, scrap and PPV from all operations
- Analytical data from the system for MIS reporting
Through several Implementations our teams have acquired deep understanding of the business challenges of specific industries.
Our Implementations teams include industry specialists with prior experience in industries such as High-Tech, Semiconductor, Clean Energy, Retail and Apparel. This understanding of the best business processes across functions and industries have enabled us develop several industry specific solutions.
Our experience across several industries includes: